Pages

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Cakes and Wishes



Hello my lovelies! Well, after the last post of melancholy musings, let's cheer things up a little! I am happy to report that I have started to implement movement, yes, EXERCISE! And glad to say, I'm enjoying it, so chances are good that I will stick with it. Just need to get past the stage of stiff glutes and jelly legs! I think my muscles have been shocked into submission! As for healthy eating, I am sticking to my convictions, and I'm concentrating on eating well balanced, healthy meals, and no unhealthy binge snacking in between. This weekend I might have a little cake though....It's someone special's birthday! My sweet girl is twelve today! And to celebrate? A birthday breakfast of course!

 HAPPY BIRTHDAY!











































Happy weekend to you all!
Blessings,



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really would love it if you stopped a while to say 'hello'! Please leave comments here. I read and appreciate every single word, and will always endeavor to write back, but if I don't, it is only because life's demands on my time has got the better of me! Thank you for stopping by!