Pages

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Throwback Thursday...

Well hello! It's been a while, hasn't it? Truth be told, it's not that I don't like your company, it's just that I have been manically trying to get through this last school term without losing my marbles! And now, finally, I can exhale as the summer holidays have finally arrived! Hooray! So today, just a short post...a quick 'hello'!
A few 'favourite things' for this Thursday...Looking back at old photos, and looking forward to doing more of the same!

I think there will be plenty of leisurely pancake breakfasts over the next few weeks...






























There will hopefully be time to dive into a good read, peach in hand...






























I aim to enjoy more of the simple things...like walks and picnics... 







...and picking some blossoms! (Ahem...or maybe a few strolls round the market for some lovely blooms!)






























But whatever may be, there WILL be time for a little dressing up and a twirl round the dance floor!






Hopefully there will be time for making more of these too!






























Happy summer holidays!

Blessings








1 comment:

  1. How is it that lazy summers are also busy summers? Blogging has taken a back seat this week for me, too.

    What a cute gingerbread man!

    ReplyDelete

I really would love it if you stopped a while to say 'hello'! Please leave comments here. I read and appreciate every single word, and will always endeavor to write back, but if I don't, it is only because life's demands on my time has got the better of me! Thank you for stopping by!